View the Eclipse & Esthetique range & window designs
To download and view the pdf version of our Eclipse & Esthetique brochures, and window designs please click on the images and text above.
If you would like to view the brochure in person - contact us, and we will be happy to arrange a meeting where we can go through the range together.
So what factors should you consider when looking to replace your windows and doors?
- Weather performance - remember windows are there to let in light but also to keep out the wind and rain, so make sure they are weather tight especially in coastal or windy areas.
- Attractive design - windows and doors 'put a smile' on the face of your home. Your windows are custom designed for your home, so think about the look you want to achieve and remember there are lots of choices including different colours.
- Great insulation values - if your windows are well made they will stop warm air escaping and cold air getting in. Your house will be warmer, so you can turn down the heating and save money on your fuel bill. Plus you will also be doing your bit to reduce carbon emissions and help stop global warming.
- Security and safety - your windows and doors need to be secure enough to keep you well protected at a time when crime is still far too high. Yet you also need to be able to escape quickly and safely in an emergency, like a fire
- Low maintenance and long lasting value - patching and painting rotten window frames is a boring chore. Forget it and choose long lasting, low maintenance windows and doors that will look great for years to come.
- High quality - Although PVC windows can look the same from the outside, there can be big differences “under the surface”. How thick re the walls of the PVCu profile ..the thicker they are (62mm or 70mm) the better? How many separate chambers are there inside the profile (which helps insulation)? How well is the window frame reinforced? What glazing options are available to improve performance? What are the guarantees, not just on the window but on the hardware such as handles and locks?